Clients and Projects
- Acted as communications lead for Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health Supply Chain, including:
- Organizing companywide event celebrating TUG robots, which included arranging location, catering, writing articles, hiring a photographer and designing a logo.
- Helping coordinate donations of personal protective equipment to support Stanford’s Supply Chain’s COVID-19 response, as well as managing PPE donation center.
- Managed educational learning blogs.
- Wrote several articles for Kaiser Oakland Medical Center East Bay Focusemployee newsletter
- Built, edited, and helped write the Palo Alto Medical Foundation’s Young Adults website
- Edited and updated O’Connor Hospital’s website content to improve the SEO
- Wrote articles for the San Jose Mercury News Religion and Ethics section
- Avid Technology
Working so closely with Heather I have observed her ability to manage challenging tasks, multiple requests and priorities while staying focused, productive, and most importantly positive. Heather works well independently and as a team player.Educator