Clients and Projects
- Acted as communications lead for https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/over-counter-drugs-like-viagra/60/
levitra smiths grove
sports persuasive essay
great lakes essays 2009
customer service management resume objectives
ocr triple science biology past papers
medical school sample essay
essay for need based scholarship
bekommt man cialis generika
maca el viagra de los incas
natural viagra dr oz
descriptive essay prompts middle school
Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health Supply Chain, including:
- Organizing companywide event celebrating TUG robots, which included arranging location, catering, writing articles, hiring a photographer and designing a logo.
- Helping coordinate donations of personal protective equipment to support Stanford’s Supply Chain’s COVID-19 response, as well as managing PPE donation center.
- Managed educational learning blogs.
- Wrote several articles for Kaiser Oakland Medical Center East Bay Focusemployee newsletter
- Built, edited, and helped write the Palo Alto Medical Foundation’s Young Adults website
- Edited and updated O’Connor Hospital’s website content to improve the SEO
- Wrote articles for the San Jose Mercury News Religion and Ethics section
- Avid Technology
Working so closely with Heather I have observed her ability to manage challenging tasks, multiple requests and priorities while staying focused, productive, and most importantly positive. Heather works well independently and as a team player.Educator
Heather hit the ground running at Stanford! She quickly grasped and articulated Supply Chain successes and really helped give both a voice and branding to the Supply Chain team. Not only is she good at what she does, but she’s flexible and willing to lean in. I could not be more grateful that she helped us stand up a donation center for COVID PPE supplies when the pandemic hit our front doors.Administrative Director